It is a great priviledge and honor to go to Allume this year (was “Relevant” last year)!! I am rooming with the AMAZING: Kristin, Stephanie, and Heather. They are godly women, seeking Him. The Lord has brought each of them through significant things in their lives…worth checking out their continued stories, of all He is doing!
10 things that these inspiring roomies should know:
1. I sleep with a little pillow that used to be a puffa-lump (before I was married!). Some things, you just can’t let go.
2. I am pretty extroverted.
3. I don’t wear a lot of makeup, but freaked out a bit last year, when I realized I didn’t have any (see Heather’s note here)!
4. I love to pray. I am not fantastic at it, but will remember your request (written on my bathroom mirror, to pray for, often).
5. I have a stack of books that I need/want to read and never feel as if I’ll be able to (until 20 years from now, when I am an empty-nester).
6. I grew up overseas (Nicaragua/Panama) and always feel like I have one foot in another country.
7. I’d be happy to eat cereal for every meal of the day.
8. I love to worship, so will be hard pressed to miss any worship times this week.
9. I have big dreams, but serve a big God, so trust that He will open doors and windows, one at a time.
10. I am a big fan of community and think we (girls) need more of it, to know we are not alone.
I am SO excited to spend (some!) time with you and hear what He’s done in your lives this year! See you in mere days-