I am headed to Relevant in a couple weeks and am super excited. Why? I will learn more about blogging, make new friends, worship, pray with new friends, and come back changed.
1. I am a huge extrovert. I love people. 🙂
2. My two littles (4 yo son and 2 yo daughter) are hilarious and keep us laughing (most days!). We usually have a “quote” a day from one of them. (Today’s: “Mom! I’ve been looking for this (toy) for 20 years!!” from my 4 yo.)
3. I sleep with a small pillow. When I got married, I had to give up my Puffalump and exchange it for a small pillow.
4. Fighting against human trafficking is a passion of mine. I help out Freeset to help free women from human trafficking.
5. I am struggling now to think of other witty things that are interesting about me. Maybe I am not that interesting after all.
6. Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite books/movies. I love regency period novels.
7. I grew up in Central America and am bilingual.
8. I met my husband in Kazakhstan and when he returned home and told his mom he’d met a girl he wanted to marry, she thought he’d fallen for a Russian girl and I was a mail order bride.
9. Coffee or tea? Both. Coffee: I’m a high maintenance coffee drinker: half milk, half coffee with peppermint mocha creamer. One cup in the morning. Tea: South African Roobios tea is a favorite before bed (caffeine free) and I will probably bring my own (and will share!).
10. I am allergic to yeast so cannot have bread, pizza, rolls, etc. Biscuits usually are made with baking soda and I cannot turn one down if it is offered to me-with honey :).
Are headed somewhere this fall where your roomies need to know you? Or have a fun fact that I don’t know about you? Would love to hear it!
Are you heading to Relevant this month? Write your own 10 Things My Relevant Roomies Should Know and link up with Brooke and Erin so we can all get to know each other a little better before the big event!