I saw this fun post and wanted to do one of my own!
1) What is my favorite quote and why? this one gets me every time:
“Sometimes I would like to ask God why He allows poverty, suffering, and injustice when He could do something about it. ‘Well, why don’t you ask Him?’ Because I’m afraid He would ask me the same question.” – Richard Stearns
2) If i had to choose one favorite sweet treat what would it be? Reese’s Pieces
3) If i had $ one million handed to me what would i buy? My house. Then freedom for 20,000 women in Mershidabad. Sorry for the spelling Kerry.
4) What is a favorite memory of a childhood game I enjoyed? Hungry Hungry Hippo. Loved playing that with my family. It was loud and rauckous!
5) If you could do one thing in life over what would it be? 7th grade.
6) What movie would I watch over and over again? Becoming Jane.
7) Jeans or sweats? Not really fond of either. Umbro soccer shorts.
8) Have you ever shot a gun or ever been hunting? Uh, no.